Have you ever bumped in a situation where you felt conscious about your smile? Certainly! That is why you are here! Isn’t it? Well, why don’t you talk to your dentist regarding dental porcelain veneers?
Veneers are thin porcelain shells your cosmetic dentist fixes to the front of your teeth so that you can show your grin with utmost confidence.
Just in case if you have a slight chipped or cracked tooth that is visible when you smile, your dentist may recommend dental veneers. If you are unsure about dental veneers, below mentioned are some reasons in support of dental veneers. So, keep reading.
- Fixes Small Cosmetic Problems: Is your front tooth chipped? Get in touch with your dentist in Rutherford College to know about dental veneers. Porcelain dental veneer can’t just only fix a chipped or cracked toot but can fill small gaps between teeth and fix tooth discoloration issues.
- Looks and Feels Natural: Porcelain dental veneers are typically made to match your natural tooth enamel. During your initial appointment, your dentist will take your dental impression and then sent them to a laboratory where your dental porcelain will be made. When you come back to dental clinic, your dentist will make the needed adjustments to fix your veneers properly. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that unlike other types of teeth protectors, porcelain dental veneers give a natural feel and appearance.
- Easy Maintenance: Just like your natural teeth, you need to take care of your veneers. To put it simply, be it veneers or natural teeth, you should brush your teeth at least twice a day and floss once to eliminate plaque. In addition, make sure to book a regular dental appointment with your service provider. By incorporating this in your day-to-day routine, you can easily keep your veneers pearly white. As dental veneers are non-permeable, they can easily withstand permanent stains and cavities better than natural tooth enamel. In crisp and clear words, minimal effort is required to maintain veneers.
- Durable: Are you an Ice-cream lover? If yes, chewing or biting eatables can chip veneers easily. However, if you take very good care of your veneers, it wouldn’t be wrong to say that your veneers can and will last for decades. All you need to do is- try not to eat hard food or objects from your front teeth as much as possible.
- Stain Resistant: As we have already mentioned that veneers can withstand resistance, there will be no need for you to worry about eating your favorite foods. Although you need to care for your veneers just like you would do with your natural teeth. Consumption of too much caffeine can stain your veneers, and they don’t whiten the same way natural teeth do.
- Good for Your Gums: Are you aware that gums are sensitive to some materials? However, veneers are made up of gum-safe materials that will mesh perfectly with your mouth. You don’t need to stress about your veneers affecting your gum health as the time passes.
Schedule an Appointment Today!
If you are planning to get dental veneers in Rutherford College, look no further than us. We have been helping patients restore their million dollar smile back through veneers and other cosmetic dentistry services. So, schedule your appointment now. You can visit https://westernpiedmontdental.com/veneers to learn more about us.